26 Nov Project Management Tools For A Virtual Assistant
The virtual services business is one of the fastest growing industries today. Why? Because people are discovering how they can turn their current skills into services they can offer to business owners. That’s number 1. Number 2, they are also realizing they can expand their knowledge-base and become more marketable by building new skills. So naturally with new startups and other businesses launching daily with new products and services, business owners need help to keep up with all the moving parts of their operations. This is where a Virtual Assistant can help. However, many business owners worry about keeping track of the things they hire a Virtual Assistant to do for them and the ability to easily communicate with them. These concerns can be put to rest with the use of project management tools.
Project Management tools for a Virtual Assistant
There are several online project management tools that Virtual Assistants use to help business owners with their needs. Some popular tools you may have heard of are:
- Teamwork – designed to help users streamline their businesses, Teamwork provides easy communication and coordination between service providers and business owners/companies. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free trial and paid version available at https://www.teamwork.com/.
- Asana – designed for list lovers, Asana provides an easy interface for teams to track their work. With the ability to upload documents, images and assign tasks to team members by @ mentioning them, working through projects is made easy by having all communication and documents in one place. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free and paid version available at https://asana.com/.
- Zoho Projects – designed for effective project management, Zoho Projects provides users with the ability to plan, track and collaborate with ease. With the ability to have unlimited users, this tool helps business owners their and Virtual Assistants to be productive in all business operation activities. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free and paid version available at https://www.zoho.com/projects/.
- Trello – designed for the visually-inclined individual, Trello provides colorful and user-friendly boards to make working with others fun. Attractive features such as boards, lists and cards make project management and communication between Virtual Assistants and business owners very flexible. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free and paid version available at a href=”https://trello.com/”>https://trello.com/.
- Active.Collab – designed for efficiency and getting everything done in one place, Active.Collab provides features such as task management, invoicing, team collaboration, time tracking and several other add-ons. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free trial and paid version available at https://activecollab.com/
- Slack – designed for easy and instant communication, Slack provides users with collaborative features for any aspect of a business’ operations. Team members can also communicate privately with each other, thereby allowing for private discussions. This tool comes with an app for iOS and Android devices, as well as a free and paid version available at https://slack.com/.
What project management tools do you use to keep track of projects and deadlines? Want to learn what a Virtual Assitant actually is? CLICK HERE
Please share your comments below!
Thanks, Debra-Kaye Elliot for writing this for us!