22 Nov 50 Quotes For Entrepreneurs
Being an entrepreneur is not easy. These people fight through everything and everyone to be able to complete all their goals, dreams, hopes, etc. Undoubtedly, being this kind of professional is a lifestyle that not everyone is disposed to choose because they know it will not be an easy path.
Entrepreneurs are strong and unique people who all the time see opportunities where others cannot see anything. These people are dreamers who always fight to make their dreams come true and are disposed to risk themselves personally, professionally and financially for them, no matter what.
Unfortunately, today, there are many people who start in the arduous path of entrepreneurship, but at a certain moment, they lose the motivation and surrender because they start to doubt or see that it is not as easy as they expected. Sounds familiar? If you are an entrepreneur, do not give up!.
The following is a collection of 50 quotes that has inspired me over the years. Hope you like them!
50 Quotes For Entrepreneurs
- “Do. Or do not. There is no try”. -Yoda, Jedi Master.
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.”. -Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
- “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big”. -Donald Trump.
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein, Physicist.
- “The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark”. -Michelangelo, Artist.
- “Business opportunities are like buses: there’s always another one coming”. -Richard Branson, Chairman and Founder of Virgin Group.
- “Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you with the idea”. -Jack Dorsey, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Twitter.
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started”. -Mark Twain, Writer.
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new”. -Socrates, Greek Philosopher.
- “If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters”. -Claire Cook, Author.
- “If you had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse”. -Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motor Company.
- “Always deliver more than expected.” -Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
- “Success… is no longer a simple ascension of steps. You need to climb sideways and sometimes down, and sometimes you need to swing from the jungle gym and establish your own turf somewhere else on the playground”. -Reid Hoffman, Founder of LinkedIn.
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any”. -Alice Walker.
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been”. -George Eliot.
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it”. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” George Addair
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight”. -Japanese proverb.
- “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it”. -Chinese proverb.
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have”. -Maya Angelou.
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try”. -Beverly Sills.
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop”. -Confucius.
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. -Steve Jobs.
- “Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career”. -Ryan Freitas.
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop”. -Jeffrey Zeldman.
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you”. -Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO.
- “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect”. -Jack Dorsey, Twitter co-founder.
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do”. -Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. co-founder, chairman and CEO.
- “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you”. -Mark Cuban, AXS TV chairman and entrepreneur.
- “You must put your head into the lion’s mouth if the performance is to be a success”. -Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister.
- “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity”. -George S. Patton, U.S. General.
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen”. -Scott Belsky, Behance co-founder.
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger”. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up”. -Babe Ruth, Major League Baseball Hall of Famer.
- “We are currently not planning on conquering the world”. -Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google.
- “Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever”. – Noah Everett, founder Twitpic.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work”. -Thomas Edison, inventor.
- “If there’s something you want to build, but the tech isn’t there yet, just find the closest possible way to make it happen”. -Dennis Crowley, Foursquare co-founder.
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way”. -John Maxwell, Motivational Speaker and Author.
- “People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe”. -Simon Sinek.
- “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around”. -Richie Norton.
- “This defines entrepreneur and entrepreneurship – the entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity”. -Peter F. Drucker.
- “Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship…the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth”. -Peter F. Drucker.
- “Opportunities will come and go, but if you do nothing about them, so will you”. -Richie Norton.
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again”. -Richard Branson.
- “See things in the present, even if they are in the future”. -Larry Ellison, Oracle co-founder.
- “You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react”. -John Rampton, entrepreneur and investor.
- “Don’t try to be original, just try to be good”. -Paul Rand, graphic designer.
- “The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people”. -Theodore Roosevelt, 26th U.S. President.
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” –Guy Kawasaki, founder of AllTop
Thanks for reading and I hope these inspirational quotes make you stronger and in some way, they will also inspire you.
Thanks to Debra-Kaye Elliot for proofreading!