26 Nov 10 Questions To Ask When Interviewing A Potential Virtual Assistant
As an entrepreneur, you wear many hats and don’t have the time to do it all. To add to that, there may be things you wish you knew how to do, but you don’t possess those skills. With all of that in mind, you want to be able to trust the person you hire to help grow your business. Trust equates to them being invested in its success. How can you do that? By asking the right questions based on your goals and needs in your business.
Here are 10 questions to ask when interviewing a potential Virtual Assistant:
- Why did you become a Virtual Assistant?
- What type of tasks or projects do you enjoy working on?
- What is your approach to being proactive and problem solving?
- How quickly do you respond to emails?
- What are your other methods of communication? (e.g. phone, instant message, etc.)
- What is your turnaround time for completing assigned tasks?
- Are you able to meet deadlines?
- What project management tools do you use to manage your workload?
- How much advance notice do you need for an unplanned or urgent task assignment?
- What do you like to do when you’re not working?
If you still don’t know what is a Virtual Assistant, click here to read a blog post about how can a Virtual Assistant help you as an entrepreneur.
As always, leave a comment if you have a question!
See you in the next post and thanks for getting here!
Thanks Debra-Kaye Elliot for writing this for us! ?
Mi pasión es el aprendizaje continuo y viajar. Después de 13 años en el mundo corporativo en Ventas, Trade Marketing y Marketing, dejé mi trabajo para cumplir mi sueño: tener mi propio negocio online. Hoy ayudo a emprendedores y start ups con sus actividades de Marketing y Administrativas. Puedes leer mi historia aquí